CHIC VOX BOX MY FAVORITE BOX

 Hello Beauties,welcome back to another VoxBox blogging,so it been few months since I received a Box from Influenster but I’m glad it’s finally here,

The #ChicVoxBox,

So there was 4 products I received for testing out from Influenster woohoo wow.ChicVoxBox

So guys today I will be sharing my thoughts on these products,So the first item that is in my Vox Box is eos: evolution of smooth dry skin/


I’m currently using this eos shaving cream,so this is my first shaving cream I used,I been wanting to use shaving cream like forever but I’ve been reading bad bad reviews on it and I also have sensitive skin that is why I did not use it before,all I will say this product work perfectly on me and it only $3.99 And the second one is


NYX Worth the hype volumizing & 

Lengthening Mascara $8.00,



I’m really satisfied with this mascara the results are amazing, photos taken before and after,my new holy grail mascara,this brush bristles is everything to me Let’s apply this worth the hype Mascara it separates every bit of my little baby lashesThe third one is 


korres) pomegrante Ahas & 

Enzymes Resurfacing Face mask,$34.00 


I’m love this stuff, this contains pomegrante Ahas which I really like,it’s is a Face Mask that makes me feel so good God I’m so thankful to Influenster


Fourth and the last one Hair Food moisture Shampoo & conditioner infused honey Apricot fragrance $9.99 I really like how this hair food smells like Apricot,it is great for normal to dry hair,overall I really like the conditioner


This shampoo Sample was very little for me,I actually didn’t have much to use because of my big hair,but I will say one thing that I really love about this shampoo,is the apricot smell that is in it,if you happened to have soft wavy hair this sample might do you some good.

I will be posting more pictures of all of these products on Facebook page-click the link to check it out,all of these products I just reviewed is available at Influenster

Bye for now soniachic95 



Comments

  1. I would love to get a box like this. So many great products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like great products. I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely products in the Influenster box, I do like the sound of their mask as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous box and so many great finds! I would love to try a subscription box like this..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually even forgot Influenster had boxes like these and they sent some really lovely products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a great box of goodies! I love a good face mask ; )
    awesome products!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)