30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

Happy Throwback Thursday,so today I will be asking 30 questions about natural hair,if you have seen my recent blog post or have been following my natural hair care journey then you will know some of the answers to these question or you can just keep on reading,alright if you click on the questions then you will get real answers,


Well maybe because I have been blogger and talking all about natural hair tips and tricks for the past 8 years on social media and I just feel like it’s time for me to help answer your questions,That’s is why I put together most of these natural hair tips and questions that I mostly get asked on a daily basis because I am always engaging in HairCare topic,and also will like to know each and every one of you guys,old and new readers,


Are you Janu-Ready For these 30 Hair Questions ?


1,How long have you been Natural?answer - 

8 years My NaturalHair Journey dates-

First big chop date 7,18,2012

Second big chop date 11,28,2019

Third big chop 3,10,2020- shaping day turn into big chop

Full story of My Natural Hair Journey 


2, How Do I Big Chop Natural or Transition Hair?

Keep on reading for answers by tapping on the questions. 


3,How Do I protects my natural hair and retain length?

Answer: If you want to retain length,protecting your ends and patience are the number key to growing healthy natural hair plus a potion of love,because if don’t love and accepts your hair it is going to be impossible to grow it healthy.


4,Shampoo and Co-wash cleanser which one do you prefer ? Answer- I prefer Both.How to Shampoo NaturalHair


5, How can I Deep Conditioner My Natural Hair?


6,IS TEXTURIZE GOOD FOR NATURALHAIR?

Keep on reading for answers by tapping on the questions.


7,How do I remove knots and tangles from NaturalHair?

Keep on reading for answers by tapping on the questions 


8, How often can I use deep conditioner hair mask? Answer-If your hair is Extremely dry then I will recommend every time you use shampoo.


9,Rinse Out Conditioner and leave in conditioner can I use both on the the same day? Answer- yes you can on the same wash day but separately.


10, Which DIY Hair Grow Treatment will You Recommend? Keep on reading for answers by tapping on the questions.


11, Dose Rice Water Grow NaturalHair? Keep on reading for answers by tapping on the questions.


12,if you have to choose coloring your hair,what color would you pick? Answer - RED.


13,Afro puff hairstyle or braids extensions hairstyle ? Afro hairstyles.


14,Is your hair long or short ? Answer-Medium length


15, What’s are your favorite natural hair hairstyle ?Answer- Medium size Loose two strands twists 


16,Can Shea butter Moisturizer natural hair? Keep on reading for answer by tapping on the question -

Africa Shea Butter for total moisture


17,How often do you use heat? Personally I usually use heat 2 times in a year but since I did my second big Chop I haven’t used heat yet.if I do I am definitely going to update you on this blog.


18,What hair problems do you have? Currently none,because the weather is pretty much hot right now in Houma Louisiana,I usually have hair problems in the winter months because of the ice cold weather.


19,Bantu knots or Twist out - answer is twistsout.


20,what protective hairstyles can grow your natural hair? Answer- I will definitely suggest that you do box braids or two strand twist for length retaining.


21,How can I make my natural hair softener?


22,What is your hair type? Keep on reading by tapping on the question, Hair porosity Testing


23,Does Onion Juice grow hair?answer- Yes of course onion juice will grow your hair,just make sure to use it for at least 1-2 weeks so you can be able to notice the actual results.


24,Can I use only oil on my natural hair? Answer-Yes you can,just make sure that your natural hair is wet before using any oil and try not to use too much,to avoid your hair from being too greasy.


25,how long do you let your braids stay in your natural hair ? Answer- 3-4 weeks.


26,Is Your Hair Natural or Relax - Answer- NATURAL .


27,Would You share natural hair tips? Answer-

Yes I will,just make sure to read this blog from time to time.


28, 2 strand twist or Cornrows - Answer 2 strand twists.


29,Roller set or hair curler tool- answer Roller set.


30,what kind of edges control do you use?answer -

STYLE FACTOR EDGEBOOST.

All Hair is good hair but please write down your hair type,if you can’t answer any of these questions just add your own questions in the comment section below,by the way this post will be updated every other month.

Bye for now Curlsgirls,From SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. I hav enever heard of onion juice and it helping to grow hair, does this really work? My hair is long and thick and takes forever to dry

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! Answer all these questions and you get the best hair profile ever. Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use heat on my hair problem once a month. I love protective styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to reading all of the answers. I'll keep an eye out for that post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wondered about rice water because I hear so much about it for the skin and scalp and I wonder if there is something to it. Although, when I used to use it on my face I would break out. Great questions and I look forward to the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will watch your tutorials to know more. I'm getting interested to this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some interesting questions indeed and yes I do follow your youtube channel and enjoy watching your video

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hair is long and my natural color. When the time comes to color it, I will keep it as close to my natural color as possible. I let my hair air dry but use a curling iron maybe 3-4 times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These natural hair questions are so important. I am definitely a bantu knot, shea butter girl myself... but I have never heard of using onion juice before. I may have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an interesting post! These natural hair questions are indeed important and helpful.

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such great questions you have to think about when dealing with natural hair. Some food for the for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great resource! Thanks for sharing all of your knowledge. I definitely learned a lot from this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun blog tag! Your natural hair is so beautiful - and you style it so well too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love watching your videos. Interesting... I wonder do rice water and onion juice really grow hair? Lots of people say rice water works great. Never heard of the onion juice though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)