DIY Hair Grow Gel For Growth

Flaxseeds Gel are great source of vitamin E and also essential for hair growth because it’s strong in antioxidant,it is very moisturizing to our natural hair,plus it is a better way to save money because it cheap,Especially if you’re a person who always having hard time keeping moisture in your hair,I know there is a whole lot of different different hair gel out there,why make your own hair gel,well because making your own hair product can save you a tons of money and time,

you’re also making a product without Chemicals or preservative,just make sure to clean everything you’re going to make your own DIY Hair Product in,

DIY Natural Hair Grow Gel,watch tutorial for more details.

Moringa Powder - Protecting and nourishing the hair plus it grow the hair super fast and healthier hair/stronger,so this is my second to rice water hair grow treatment,because if I don’t have time to make my rice water diy for hair grows proposes,I can always use my moringa oil to grow my hair strong and thicker,

Lavender oil-

Lavender oil is used for many purposes for example to fight acne and inflammation,for hair treatment or hair loss,it has also anti-fungal properties,it moisturizing for your skin tones and can be mix with other oils,Personally I like to use it in My DIY Hair Products because of the smell,I usually Add a few drops of Lavender oil to make my DIY hair product smell Better.

And that is why I decided to use these three hair grow boosting ingredients on making my DIY Leave-In Gel

Alright this is the Hair Gel I usually use if I’m not using my DIY homemade hair gel,

Is the -Aunt Jackie’s Curls & Coils Flaxseed Recipes Don’t Shrink flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel.

Check out Full tutorial for More details.

Bye for now Curlsgirls,From SoniaChic95 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)