Nourish & Shine Hair Butter

 As a person with very kinky natural hair,it is always hard to find the the perfect hair product,until I came across Jane Carter SOLUTION Nourish & Shine butter,because of my 4c kinky hair I’m always haunting and trying out new product for my hair,I know it may sounds crazy because I said in one of my hair topics,me saying that it is really good to stick with the product that is working for you,oh Well if you don’t tryout new hair product,how would you know 

if the new product will works better then the others good because actually it doesn’t hurt to try something new,Alright this is just something’s that I like doing since I started my natural hair journey,If the new product doesn’t work you can just go back to your old product you were already using,

I have tried multiple creams and Butter from different brands but Jane Carter SOLUTION Nourish & Shine Restorative Butter is my absolute favourite It's absorbed very well leaving my hair and skin smelly so good.

That why l'm kinda feeling sad to see one of my favorite beauty products come to an end,today I thought back to when I first laid my eyes on this hair butter cream,I approached a little hesitantly on this product,


I opened the lid and with a little inhale of tropical fragrance mango and Shea butter island,dry hair problem stop- dry skin problem stop-dry scalp problem stop-and Queen,I've had it for one year,so you know a little goes a long way 

Jane Carter SOLUTION Nourish & Shine Restorative Butter

 INGREDIENTS

  1. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKll(SHEA)
  2. Butter,Garcinia Indica (KOKUM)seed
  3. Butter,Mangifera Indica(MANGO)seed
  4. Butter,Shorea Stenoptera (ILLIPE)seed
  5. Butter,Glycine Soja(SOYBEAN)oil,Squalene
  6. Citrus Limon(LEMON)Oil Citrus Grandis
  7. (GRAPEFRUIT)oil,Citrus Reticulata (Sweet Orange)Oil,Tocopherol (VITAMIN E) Fragrance

I fell in love with a butter cream product WOW.

okay let me stop with my melodrama,basically what I'm saying here is if you haven't yet try out this this stuff be sure to give Jane carter solution a try,love your hair and give this product a try,you will not be Disappointed in it.


Jane Cater Nourish & shine Butter Hair Product.


comment below if you try this product before

Bye for now Curlsgirls,From SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. Hello :)
    Your blog looks so great and you build community awareness by providing helpful content. If you wish, you can now participate in the award-winning blogs contest. Add your website and be branded by winning promotions and awards. In the new year, we are organizing the web awards contest again with sponsor support. You can also make your application in the appropriate category for your web page. Please visit webpage for details this contest.

    Mail: contact@webawards.tk
    Web: www.webawards.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for asking me to be part of blog contest program,I will definitely visit your site to see details!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)