Lipstick + Swatches

Hey beauties,welcome back again'so I've been MIA for a while now,not sure if you noticed or not,but I'm back for good and the reason why I have not been blogging is that We are moving from Texas to North Carolina that's is a lots of work and I'm sure we are not done yet but I will try to make some time for you guys every now and then so please stick around if you can,alright I’m a Lipstick crazy Lady and I own almost 75 lipsticks,some may say WHAT are other may say awesome but you who think that freaking awesome cool come along let’s Get on the Lipstick ship,

if you watched this full video to the end you might know just little about my Lipstick problem,actually I try to hide it but the secret is out of the bag,

Lipstick Swatches Video 


So GUYS I decided to swatched 12 Lipstick and I end up using just 11 off my favorites Lipstick because my camera when dead,anyway no worries because on this blog I will be sharing lots of lips product,


(PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO)

City color : lip Gloss plum lipstick

City color : lip Gloss : brillant lipstick

Black Radiance #5117

MILANI #21 SANGRIA


True Matte Lipstick ( Broadway Color) D MLS18: name-where’s Nemo

True Matte Lipstick ( Broadway Color) 

DMLS16 Name-Chalice

BITE Beauty Lipstick: name-Red Velvet

BITE Beauty Lipstick: name-Cava

REVLON UlTRA HD Lipstick #860 HD Hibiscus

BC matte lipstick - light pink

NYX LIQUID: Cream Lipstick 

#LSCL15 # Run the World

MAKEUP REVOLUTION-#099D267A : name - DEPRAVED

Wet n Wild Megalast : LIQUID Catsuit-matte 

lipstick #& 924B Rebel Rose

City color : Lipstick-rouge

L’OrĂ©al Paris Lipstick #407 Name LIYA’S RED


Bye for now SoniaChic95 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)