RICE WATER HAIR GROWTH-UPDATE

Growing 4c hair is harder than any other hair types,that’s Why you need to Set a short term goals for your kinks hair which is going to help you Focus on your natural hair grow Journey instead of being in rush for your hair to grow,My hair before and after one year ago.


Back in the days when I first when Natural this is what I was using on my hairline because my twa was so mess up and damage,actually mainly my edges Guys,it was bad off my hair I means,Rice Water is one of those diy hair grow treatments things that I will never forget because of the vitamins and minerals plus it cheap,I have tried it all rice water.from-Black rice to White rice then Brown rice/Long grain rice,

Rice Water Benefits-
It’s promote quick and faster hair growth,It’s improves hair elasticity super quick,It’s reduces split ends,It’s protect hair from damage,It’s increases Shine,It’s makes hair stronger,It’s Nourishes the scalp,
HOW TO USE RICE WATER 

Spray directly to your scalp and massage it.every night and don’t rinse out until the next day,do this for one week because it will give your a quick results in growth,make sure to Rinse your hair with regular water the next morning then Co-wash Or condition and shampoo if needed,


I highly recommend you try this at least from Monday to Friday and take a break Again add in moisturizer after rinsing out the rice water

Rice grains contain 75–80 percent starch.

Rice Water Contained.

vitamin E,minerals,antioxidants,amino acids,B vitamins


Black Rice Water for transitioning hair


DIY Brown Rice Water Rinse


Rice Water and Aloe Vera Gel for Hair Grow


Your can also choose any Essentials Oils of your choice,


Cleaning Face with Rice Water is something I can still remember because back in Liberia Rice is our major Food,Rinsing hair in rice water is a traditional beauty treatment popular in some regions in Asia,make sure to add in moisturizer after rinsing out the rice water because rice water is very drying on type 4c & 4b Natural hair 


Bye for now Curlsgirls,From SoniaChic95 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)