Rosy VoxBox reviews 

 In this review I’m going to be reviewing 4 products that I received from Influenster for testing out’look on the right side guys I’ve tried some of these stuff and also purchased it on my own before receiving from Influenster so I alright know how some of them work,I’m gonna be giving you my honest opinion on these stuff.

1, Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Deodorant ~I absolutely love secret deodorant’ I’ve tried tons of different roll on but I alway end up coming back to secret’ mainly the smell is pleasant and it lest all daylong’ you will get lot of product for the price in the bottle

2 : New Purell~So okay I ofterly don’t use hand sanitizer but this one I think I like the way it fast drying and that super cool feeling it has to it.It kill 99.99% germs

3, verwing ~It smells like spring is in the air and that is a good thing’extremely natural scent purfumes,you will need to use more of this stuff to get that spring scent

4, Fancy-feet~This pad fit perfectly well and it also make my high heels shoes comfortable to walk in I now feel pretty amazing when I’m wearing high heels 

Shop Here Sephora

Join hereInfluenster

Bye for now SoniaChic95 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)