7 Valentines Day Lipstick-that May works for you-

This blog post is basically about Valentine's Day lipstick ideas obviously as you can see from the title,so I will be sharing with you 7 Red Lipstick that I Love wearing on special occasion,like valentine's day or christmas holidays,Getting your glamorous on is beautiful but if you can do it the right way that will be super awesome,

 


Lipstick Names Listed

L'Oreal Paris Makeup Rouge Signature Matte Lip Stain, I Am Worth It

stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso


 ELLEN TRACY-Red Hot


 Jasmine La Belle Liquid Lipstick #05


 Kylie Jenner - KRISTEN


 • MILANI -Red Lipstick


• NYX Red Lipstick


 ROMANTIC BEAR Long -Lasting Lip- 


All of these Lipstick,Lipgloss,Lippies,Photography's you're Looking at is all Red,the only thing is that these red are different shades’When I was applying these Lipstick,

Lipgloss,Lippies,I did use Lipstick primal with some of them and other I didn’t use any primer just highlighter around lips Line,I also used my L.A. Girl Pro.Conceal HD with a highlighter lip brush after applying my lipstick.


Try Lips scrub and Lips Balm days before going for a red Lipstick,because red is the color of passion and adventurous,if you want your lipstick to turn out smooth I would recommend apply little of fresh aloe Vera gel or coconut oil before using your lips scrub then let the aloe gel or coconut oil to stay on your lips for 3-5 minutes,if you decide to use coconut oil or fresh aloe gel make sure to soak your lips with enough of the product you choose to use,


try not to overdo it by applying 3/5 coats of Lipstick on top of each other,I know I did over did it but because I'm a black woman in order for this Photography's to stand out so I did apply more lipstick,but I usually don't do too much.the only time I do apply more lipstick coats unless I'm going on a date night or other special occasion,-SUGGESTION

I would recommend that you use these Three Lippies if you're going on a daytime date on Valentine's Day and just want to keep it simple this is for you.

 Bite Beauty

• ROMANTIC BEAR

• L'Oréal Paris


LIPSTICKS  DARK SKIN GIRL


To all my dark skin sisters out there,if you're using 

the romantic bear peel off lips Tattoos make sure to apply it two times,What I means by that is to apply the first coat of the romantic bear lip tattoo then let it dry and remove it and re-apply it again,after that two 


Application if you’re not a lipstick person great or if you’re then apply it,you can either apply lipgloss as an option.because your lips is going to be super naturally red after trying out this method,


make sure to remove the romantic bear peel off lips Tattoos the second time then apply-Lipgloss

-if needed,big full lips.I.will.suggest you use thick Lipgloss. 






Don’t forget to check out tutorials for more details if needed
Happy Valentine’s Day in advance everyone!

Bye for now SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. I adore your step-by-step pictures. So awesome to see the transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this detailed guide. Nice shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and thank you for a very detailed guidelines. I will share this with others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh. I have long learned that pinkish red is the one that works best on my lips. If I use red, I come on too strong and its the same with chocolate colors. Bite would have been so nice but people will think I will bite them haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loreal is one of my favourite brands. I loved the way you presented the shades, easy to pick and choose which suits our lips. I love the pinkish shades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty I love all these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fun colors! There are so many shades to choose from. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)