How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes

 So I’ve been cleaning my makeup brushes all the wrong ways’ been using Shampoo and dish soap to get of the old makeup germs from my brushes and it been taking forever to get it clean,but i did use it anyway’ until yesterday I wanted to shop and while I was shopping in ULTA beauty,i found this the makeup brush Shampoo and the brush egg as soon as I saw it my eyes just light up to this makeup brush cleaners Shampoo and brushegg,this is it oh yep,

ECOTOOLS Makeup Brush Shampoo,For weekly deep Cleanse, Free of parabens and phthalates dermatologist tested hypoallergenic removes more than 90% of makeup and brush egg can be purchase online check amazon or in the store.
So I decided to try out this pretty girl on my dirty boy brushes’ so ladies let’t get started

It’s all mine and it’s dirty brushes & beauty blending sponges

In this brushes cleaning post all I’m going to be using is hot water and warm water and the brush cleaning Shampoo,pour some hot water in a clean bowl and add 2-3 drops of ECOTOOLS cleanser Shampoo,you can choose to just use warm water or hot water for the first cleaning.

I first put in the bigger brushes and add some  ECOTOOLS Shampoo cleanser and then I soak it for 1-2 minute than squeeze the brushes using my fingers to clean the brushe bristles as if I were washing my hair.


after cleaning the bigger brushes this is how the water looks like,so after I was done washing my bigger brushes then I put in my smaller brushes and this is the second water looks like.


time for the beauty blender sponge o.m.g,this is so obvious that the beauty sponge is the dirtiest and nastiest among these makeup tools.this is the first water -

I did put all the brushes in.

Bigger Brushes 
smaller Brushes 
Beauty blender 

Second cleaning all the brushes and the Beauty sponges is the last in this water again.

After cleaning all the brushes and the third water I rinsed  them in,You can Finish the cleaning off with hot water or warm water/rinse/don’t forget to let your clean brushes and beauty blender air dry before using it,Sometimes it takes 1-2 days to dry that why you should not wash all your brushes at once.

All my makeup tools is now pretty clean’ the big pink lips sponge is not looking right I will have to put it in the trash can’ bye bye pink lips,now it’s time to play with makeup I hope you enjoyed the brushes & sponges cleaning With clean brushes like these that is why I would stop smiling.check out tutorials for more details



Bye for now soniachic95


Comments

  1. This post is timely. Ive been meaning to clean my brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any clue in cleaning mine...Hehe.. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so important, I make sure to clean my regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never knew you could clean brushes like that. I am going to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some great tips for cleaning make up brushes. I currently don't own any, but when I do, I will know what to do! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)