All Time Favorite Beauty Product

Today I will be sharing with you my favorites products I’ve been using for one to two years now and still loving,they are all one of a kind and so good that why I have decided even if these products that I’m currently still using finish I will definitely rebuy it again,my actual holy grail collection products that I trust and will repeatedly go back to.

1 : FIRST AID BEAUTY- ULTRA REPAIR CREAM Intense Hydration Skin Protectant,Use To: help hydrate dry skin,it also heals dry cracked heels’okay seriously this cream is for multiple purpose.Check out one of  my old weird VIDEO For More Info on this CREAM Plus Body Scrub,

Okay guys this video was created last year February,all of these products was my February favorite product and now I’m still using them that alone can tell you how much I love using these goodies.Seriously February favorite beauty product turn into March Madness Favorite product again. Shops here for FIRST AID BEAUTY- ULTRA REPAIR CREAM

FIRST AID BEAUTY- ULTRA REPAIR CREAM

By the way since this blog is mainly about NaturalHair is I decided to review this NaturalHair product first 


2, BEAUTY SOAP CO.CASTOR OIL AFRICA BLACK SOAP-For Hair & Body- everyone knows black Africa is awesome in skin care,It has mainly proved time in time again,from people’s in Africa and the people’s all over the world,I’m crazy about black Africa soap myself because the way it works it magic,back in Liberia during the war there was no other soap to use so I learn to love black Africa soap,actually I was so young that I did not know the benefits for using black Africa soap,we even use to wash our clothes with black Africa soap,now I’m a grown-up adult I now know the full benefits for using Africa black soap,so all in all every time i decide to buy a product that has black Africa soap in it I know that from the get go it going to be good,Alright I have done a lots of Diy with black Africa soaps,okay speaking of DIYs this is just one of the many I have make myself,the next image is the Diy I make with black Africa soap for skin and hair,my inspiration came from BEAUTY SOAP CO.CASTOR OIL AFRICA BLACK.

DIY Body & Hair Cleanser new image

3, 
LANCÔME MATTE SHAKER Liquid Lipstick and this MONSIEUR MASCARA-is seriously my number one favorite expensive brand product,I actually got these two together,this mini Duets is so super amazing-lip tint and mascara,


Lancôme MON SIEUR BIG Mascara 

If you love a flutter of voluminous on your natural eyelashes,then consider Lancôme’s MON SIEUR BIG mascara your new best friend,because it will make your natural lashes looks fully and the bristles are awesomely amazing.


LANCÔME MATTE SHAKER Liquid Lipstick-

This light lipstick color are very excellent for people who like bare looks and it also very pigment,who doesn’t love natural looks when it comes to makeup,all in all I just love LANCÔME MATTE SHAKER Liquid Lipstick!


https://amzn.to/30RBR4x


Bye for now SoniaChic95 


Comments

  1. Ooooh, I love the sound of Lancôme MON SIEUR BIG Mascara. I'll have to try that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thank you, will look into this friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really interesting read! Thanks so much for sharing all of this great information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great roundup of products for consideration. Live and learn. I really appreciate personal opinion on such products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these sound like super products to pamper yourself - and then go out with some beautiful lashes and lips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That liquid lipstick sounds interesting! When applying makeup I want to look as natural and fresh as possible. Will check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thesee really interesting, especially the ultra repair cream! That seems wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting list of products. This is the first time I heard about the castor oil africa black soap and I would love to try this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One way to practice being your own kind of beautiful is to celebrate your God given gifts and beauty. The fact that each and every person on this earth is uniquely designed, down to our personalized fingerprints, is astounding! Whether it is an internal or physical characteristic that makes you uniquely beautiful, you should focus on just one trait at a time and celebrate it. cbd bath bomb pack

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have so much to be thankful for, so celebrating one thing at a time can be as simple as showing gratitude for having that distinctive attribute. mirai cbd bath bomb

    ReplyDelete
  11. In the event that an author was available in a seen it might be imprinted in his psyche with full subtle elements including its shifted angles, while others may recall it by and large with poor points of interest or neither as though it is an everyday ordinary seen. get info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)