How to cornrows braids NaturalHair

Finally,It's been over 3 years since I did this half cornrows and half box hairstyle,It was my favorite hairstyle back then and even now,when my hair was mediums length,Actually right now I'm more into new protective hairstyle that do not require heat styling and since I’m on this hair grow journey that is why I’m only doing hairstyles that will protect my natural hair while it is in a protective style,

This protective cornrows braids hairstyle is very easy to do and can also cut your job in half,check out full tutorial for details.


Here are other fewer protective hairstyles I really like doing on myself.

Box braiding natural hair without extensions 

Chunky twists natural hair without extensions 

Mini twists natural hair 

Twists out and Afro puff 

Bye for now SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. I have always wondered how this was done. So how long does it normally take you to do on average?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine did it, she said it took hours to do her braids properly. That is fascinating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched this being done before. It looks great when done properly. I tried once ages ago. It was a disaster and all over the place. Might try again now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much work but it seems like it is worth it! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This style looks really lovely! Your hair is always done up so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks nice and if it cuts time in half, hear hear!! My son-in-law had his cornrows in for just a couple of days. I was bummed he took them out so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how beautifully you are showcasing on how to cornbraid the hair. You are really talented.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)