How To Use DRY SHAMPOO on Braids Extensions

So today I will be showing you how to use dry shampoo on Braids extensions,the perfect product for braids and natural for those of you who are wondering if dry shampoo works on braids or natural,well perhaps this post is just for you,

Alright Many sisters make the mistake of washing their hair while it is in braids extensions,oh Well seriously that doesn’t do the trick for me,Because I always end up with frizzy and wet braids that tense to smell bad especially whenever I do wash my braids extensions,that’s is why I bring you RENPURE Plant Based Beauty Coconut & Vitamin E plant Infused dry shampoo,

Note:this only happens with braids extensions 

Not only does dry shampoo instantly remove the bad smell from your braids it also suck up the grease,plus provides your scalp with nourishment,especially this particular dry shampoo,I tested  several dry shampoo and this is the one I really like,and the other awesome part about this dry shampoo is the it works great on NaturalHair,so as I’m saying here is that this RENPURE Plant Based Beauty Coconut & Vitamin E plant Infused dry shampoo is amazing product 

PRODUCTS USED IN TUTORIAL - all the products that I listed here is a good combo for this dry shampoo.

RENPURE Plant Based Beauty Coconut & Vitamin E plant Infused 

Alikay Naturals ESSENTIAL 17

ARGANATURAL Castor Oil Leave-In 

restore & rebuild 

DESIGN ESSENTIALS  Foaming wrap Lotion 

XTREME Professional Styling Gel 

Schwarzkopf Got 2b Glued- Blasting Freeze Spray

Bye for now SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. These tips are really clear and easy to follow for those who are not familiar with using dry shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used dry shampoo in the past, but not for a long time. It is something I need to get in for those just in case days

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always found dry shampoo hard to use because it builds up on my scalp. Maybe it's the brand I was using but great instructions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)