Natural Hairstyles Ideas

How are you doing?i hope each and everyone of you is doing absolutely amazing today,by the way happy new month,It’s March madness month baby,I’m going to be showing you some natural hairstyles ideas that you might want to try if you don’t already try it yet,hope you like them,and thank you for checking in.let's continue,shall we?

1, The first photos I decided to start up with is pick your favorite hairstyle from number one to nine.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 photo all credit go SoniaChic95 Blog & son.

2, I’m so crazy about this puff look 
but if your hair is still can’t do it right now you should use some cuban twists to recreate this hairstyle
3, easy and simple Cornrows braids natural hairstyle 
That looks more like leaf from the side then I add these cute DIY Rings that I took from my outdoor hat.
photo credit by SoniaChic95 
4.Who’s Naturalistas doesn’t like a good Twist out,if you want to achieve a good twists out without fizz then try this method,make sure that your twists section is not too big or small and moisturizer your hair with water based product before using the curl defining cream.
5, since spring is here I just can’t go without showing you guys some -colors hair,the first temporary hair color is 
kinda mix in between with the other color,
Purple,green,light brown,
MOFAJANG TEMPORARY HAIR COLORING 
summertime red Gorgeous and Edgy -
So I got this temporary color almost 1 year  ago and I decided To finally give it a try because I didn't have to bleach my hair permanently to get this awesome red hair color And its WASHABLE that’s the plus.it’s stay in my hair up to 2-3 Days.
This other beautiful natural hairstyle is loose hight Afro puff,the details is in the hair-

Bye for now Curlsgirls,From SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. Such amazing hairstyles. Love the color choice and designs of the hair cuts. Very bold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!! The blue one is stunning...They're all nice, don't get me wrong, but the blue one is my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! Edgy yet feminine is my favorite style...great looks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors here! I wish I had the guts to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great article about natural hair. Loving the many styles created, edginess, versatility and use of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those styles are awesome! The colors are so bright and I want to try some of the styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how creative you are with your hair designs and have created so many unique designs. The puff look is another one of my favourite hair designs as well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)