DIY Face Mask And Refresher

Alright Beauties,another day has come for my favorite beauty products/reviews DAY SIX:Back story-So for the past 5 days now I’ve been sharing with you guys my favorite product that I really like using based all around my skin,on what products are my favourites,as I said in one of previous Post that my skin is dry and other times it is normal which is combination skin type,so If any of you are anything like me and have combination skin,then you would love these products that I have shared here for the past five days,hopefully this post help you find the products you want,

Anyway today Post is about DIY Skincare product,which is two DIY facial Care treatment and it is very easy to make.

1, DIY HOMEMADE PRODUCT

DIY Rose water Refresher For Skin and Hair

FACE MASK AVOCADO AND GREEN TEA.

2, INGREDIENTS

1 avocado

1 bag of green Tea 

Mix avocado and green tea into blender,try not to pour too much green tea water,try keeping this paste little thicker,Leave on for 10-15 minutes.Rinse with warm water.Then dry your face with old t-shirt and apply cream of your Choice,I usually go in with my EKOS Butter Cream - One time preparation of this Rose water refresher facial toner will serve around 3-4 days when kept in the refrigerator.

AVOCADO BENEFITS - Avocados are a great source of biotin,which is part of the B complex vitamins.Biotin is known to help prevent dry skin when applied topically.It can also help prevent brittle hair and nails plus also Improving the overall of the skin.

GREEN TEA BENEFITS- green tea's has anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce skin irritation,skin redness,and swelling.Applying green tea to your skin can soothe minor cuts,can soothe irritation and itching caused by psoriasis,dermatitis and sunburn and can also be use in HairCare

Bye for now SoniaChic95 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)