Luseta Body Wash and Luseta Rose Oil Body Lotion

Hey you,I’m back with my favorite beauty products/review series DAY Four :Unlike the previously post,this time round I’m going to be blogging little more about the product,
Luseta Tea Tree Oil Body Wash with Mint-An Amazing Body Wash for Sensitive Skin,between these two products I really like using the body wash more then the lotion,Stress relief--Helps seamlessly dissolve tension during shower with its invigorating,light natural scent, 

Helps to restore natural moisture,Effectively purifies and balances,for all skin types,especially sensitive
Now do you remember in my other recent post on body butter and body lotion from Natura Ekos ,oh Well they are my favorite skincare product so far but the Luseta is really good for when you’re in a rush kinda on a busy day because this product melts into the skin quicker,so I’m this last minute to times person,whenever I’m in that rush movement this is my go to body lotion,

I only buy this product because I thought that I was going to get more Rose scent but it wasn’t,I wanted it to smell more kinda like perfume lotion but on the Rose side,well I love using their rinse out conditioner and deep conditioner hair mask and the body wash-

All in all this Luseta body lotion is great for normal skin,well actually sometimes my skin is normal and other times it is very dry,so this body lotion works great in summer time ,

About Luseta-Luseta Beauty was founded in Los Angeles, California in 2011 with the mission to deliver superior salon quality hair products and enjoyable brand experience.

PRODUCT BENEFITS 

Helps to restore natural moisture balance,Effectively purifies and balances for all skin types,especially sensitive,Stress relief--Helps seamlessly dissolve tension during shower with its invigorating,natural scent,Gluten & paraben free Absolutely no parabens or formaldehyde donors,Free of harmful chemicals for healthy skincare and also this body wash is NOT tested on animals.

bye for now SoniaChic95 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)