How to make Flaxseeds Gel

Making your own hair product can be challenging especially if you really don’t know what you’re doing,that is why I will be sharing with you this simple and easy homemade flaxseeds gel,alright there are many benefits for flaxseeds but I am only going to be mentioning the hair part in today Blog post,which is flaxseeds benefits for natural hair,now let’s start.

 Step 1, Soak 4 tablespoons of flaxseeds into two cups of drinking water for 30- minutes to one hours before Boiling it on high heat,Keep stirring it until the water start getting thickens like slime then Allow it to boil for about 10 minutes

Dry Hibiscus flowers for tea and DIYS 
Step 2, This one is optional -add in 4-5 dry Hibiscus flowers while the flaxseeds is boiling or you can soak the Hibiscus flowers along with the flaxseeds,Put a fine mesh clothe or strainer over clean container or microwaveable bowls then Immediately take the hot flaxseed gel and pour it through the strainer
Step 3, You may need to shake the strainer a little bit to get all of your flaxseeds gel to run through.Try not to wait for this DIY treatment to cool down before straining it,If you do the flaxseeds gel will not easily strain,Allow this DIY flaxseeds gel to cool before Pouring the gel into the clean applicator bottle or glass jar after it cool down

Step 4, this will usually takes about 1-2  hours too cool down,well personally I like to add in essential oils to make this gooey slimy flaxseeds gel to be more on the moisturizing side since my natural hair is 4c and 4b then this flaxseeds gel is ready to use

Step 5, after applying your DIY flaxseeds gel then you should clean up extra leaking and cover your hair with shower cap for 4-5 minutes before using curling cream of your choice,personally I prefer Using Aunt Jackie’s CURLS & COILS Curl La La DEFINING CURL CUSTARD with my DIY Home made flaxseeds gel.

Note:  This easy DIY flaxseeds gel must be stored in the refrigerator because it does not contain preservatives and this DIY flaxseeds gel will stays fresh for 3-4 days,I will recommend that you pour your leftover DIY flaxseeds gel out of the refrigerator and let it warm up for 2-3 minutes before using it,true be told I really don’t like cold stuff rubbing against my scalp unless we are in hot weather season 

Side Note: use old towel around your neck to avoid this DIY Flaxseeds gel from messy up your top or blouse.you should also use the same towel to clean excess messy that will be dripping or leaking down on your skin.

Usually this measurement works for 2 times on my 4c and 4b NaturalHair,unless your hair is fine then it will last longer And also Make sure to make your flaxseeds gel not too thick especially if you’re not rinsing it out,

Actually sometimes if I make my flaxseeds gel little bit thicker then usual,oh Well I sometimes see flakes on certain part of my hair that is why I usually like using my flaxseeds gel as a deep conditioner mask instead of leave-in styling gel 

Overall I really like to use flaxseeds gel as deep conditioner mask or pre-poo treatment and most times I use it as a Detangler,actually this is my third time using flaxseeds gel as a actual styling gel,After I was done making this DIY hair styling gel,I kinda noticed that it was little bit watery and that is a good thing because if you have thicker hair you might want this DIY to be on the watery side which is going to prevent the DIY flaxseeds gel from flaky up your hair.

HOW TO USE YOUR FLAXSEEDS GEL LOFTOVER.

Since I usually wash my hair every other day so this part is easy to do,alright wherever I wear twists out I usually leave it in for 1-2 days perhaps maybe because my hair shrinkage a Whole lot,then I will use my loft over flaxseeds gel as a detangler and then I will usually put my hair into sections before mixing my loft over flaxseeds gel with little bit of peanut oil and apply on my hair normally before covering up my hair with shower cap for 45-50 minutes and then I will use my wide tooth comb and comb out the knots and tangles and continuing with my wash routine.

If you want to know more about how I apply this DIY Flaxseeds Gel on my natural hair then check out full tutorial


SO THIS IS WHAT FLAXSEEDS GEL WILL DO FOR YOUR NATURAL HAIR

Make hair Easy to detangle,

Add moisture to hair,

Promotes hair growth,

Enhances your curls,

Great for hair conditioner,

SO THIS IS WHAT IS INSIDE OF FLAXSEEDS GEL

Flaxseeds has many nutrients plus a rich source of some vitamins and minerals,It has omega-3 and fatty acid,Lignan

IN TO ADDITION ONE TABLESPOON OF GROUND FLAXSEED CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING

1 calories: 37

Protein: 1.3 grams

Carbs: 2 grams

Fiber: 1.9 grams

Total fat: 3 grams

Saturated fat: 0.3 grams

Monounsaturated fat: 0.5 grams

Polyunsaturated fat: 2.0 grams

Omega-3 fatty acids: 1,597 mg

Vitamin B1: 8% of the RDI

Vitamin B6: 2% of the RDI

Folate: 2% of the RDI

Calcium: 2% of the RDI

Iron: 2% of the RDI

Magnesium: 7% of the RDI

Phosphorus: 4% of the RDI

Potassium: 2% of the RDI

Bye for now Curlsgirls,From SoniaChic95 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)