NATURAL HAIR + ARGAN HAIR MIST REVIEW

If you’re old returned or new here,Let’s discuss one of my favorite topics Hair products’so anyway I’am a products junkie and I have to admit it and it also get’s better with time’so I wanted shopping and found this new product I just couldn’t resist on buying it,Argan Hair Mist- seriously this product seems to do wonders for my natural normal 4c & 4b hair,


This is what I really love about this product

easy to detangle

provides increble shine

restores moisture to dry hair 

control fizzy hair when braid 

paraben free and lightweight

Flawless Beauty Argan & Collagen Leave In Treatment Hair Mist

This is how my hair looks like before using ARGAN Hair Mist-Before and After






Argan Hair Mist + Arga Natural

They Both goes well together on type 4c hair ARGAN Hair Mist healthy shine straight style smooth finish+ ARGANATURAL

Natural 4C and 4B Afro Hair 

Bye for now Curlsgirls,From SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. We tried argan oil and it not only makes my hair manageable but also my nails. It indeed has a lovely benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincidentally, I just saw Argan products at the NoMad Hotel. Seems like a good product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so healthy and shiny and I am loving the looks of this product! Will have to check it out as you had such amazing results :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair has incredible shine! Looks like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Argan oil and use it a lot for my afro too but not yet tried this hair mist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)