COLOR CLUB NAIL LACQUER

another awesome review again,so I decided to play with these color club matte nail polish and I really like it,they are so beautiful on my skin tone,especially the purple and blue color.

Tips of the day here - Color Club Nail Polish Okay guys if you see that your nails polish is too thick add top coat,so this color club nails Lacquer can apply smoothly,I found out that some color was very thick while I was using it’ as I said add in top coat of your choice and make sure you’re not allergic to glue or latex/acetone- before using it as cuticles barrier,

Nails Products I mentioned in blog post,


Color Club Nail Lacquer


PUEEN Latex Tape


Sally Hansen-Color Therapy Top Coat


Acetone/nail Polish remover


DIY Cuticles Tape-Elmer’s Glue


China Glaze Base Coat


Nails polish Names from color club I use,just in case you decide to buy it these polishes 


Color Club Halo Hues Collection Fall 2015 Holographic Nail Lacquer Set of 7


Color Club-Disco Dress


Color Club-Holy Chic


Color Club- Cup of Cocoa


Color Club-Artsy Crafty


Color Club-Plan to Travel


Color Club-Pan the Reggae


Bye for now soniachic95

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments


  1. These colors are exceptional I love to make my nails special and definitely they don't go unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love matte nail polish so am attracted to all the colours here especially the blue shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors and need to get some. It may help me to stop biting my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart to think of allergies! I love the colors. The red is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)