Favorite winter Lipsticks

So as I can tell we are still in winter wonderland because this morning it was 32 degree then the temperature drop down to 29 degree again and so on,alright around this time of the year this is when I like to use these kind of Lipstick,actually the red Lipsticks Looks is more on holidays seasonal and Valentine’s Day looks,Nudes lipstick on the other hand Looks more natural on me’Well officially I decided to Share with you guys my current winter favorite Lipsticks,from me to you on these cold month,

Oh well Choosing the right lipsticks brands can get difficult sometimes,So Here is my favorite cold weather months Lipstick must have from December to February,use Both matte lipstick and the lip primer to give you an extra color so that you can get that amazing finish result on your lips.



Names 
MAX STUDIO LIP PRIMER 
Jasmine La Belle nudes 
Lipstick- Liquid Lipstick
 Kylie Jenner Matte Liquid Lipstick

L’Oreal Paris New Rouge Signature Lipstick-Lippies 
I’m worth it #426
I create #416
I rule #414


Bye for now SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. I love Loreal's signature lippies. My favorite is I rule #414 :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)