The balmjour creamy lip stain review/Swatches

Welcome back to SoniaChic95 website,who say lipstick can’t be a girl best friend,almost everyone always saying diamonds are a girl best friend oh Well seriously lipstick can be too,alright ladies I finally fall in love with a Lippies that feels and looks just thick lipgloss,actually I’m really amazed by the names and what this Lippies can do and by the way the product is rich in five beautiful natural looking colors,with names like these who say I need to be call me maybe or Diamonds,the following are my favorite lips stains and it call 

THE BalmJour Creamy Lip Stains 

in this package there are five creamy lip stains and it is in different different languages- here’s are the name, 

HELLO - CIAO  - ALOHA - NI HAO- NAMASTE

theBalm theBalmJour Long Lasting Waterproof Lip Stain

isn’t it so CoOL? 


Before I forget let me just give you the price- is $35.00 and you can also get it for under 20-25 Dallas,it all depends on where you at or where you buy it from please keep in mind these Opinions are my own.


Bye for now SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous colors and a fun naming method! And I love that you get all 5 in one package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice review! Thanks for sharing. It seems like a good product with good value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughters love beauty products. I'll have to let them know about this great product!

    ReplyDelete

  4. I don't wear such moist and creamy lipsticks and glosses because they don't fit me well, but I love bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving these lip stains, so beautiful ��Great swatches and lovely review ��

    Thanks,
    Everything Enchanting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dark skin toned as well so these swatches look perfect for me, I will be getting some to try out myself, thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all such lovely colors! I am so out of the habit of wearing a lip color. These would be cute to try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all very pretty but I like the deep red the most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are so bold and bright! I love them! I really love lip stains that also hydrate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have nice, rich color. I like the mauve best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Balmjour Creamy Lip Stain so cool! I love reading reviews before I try anything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)