Nail Polishes For Days

Hello New month,Hello Nails Polish lover’s and Hello March Madness Polish’s,So I'm going to share with you guys few of my favorite cheap & expensive nail polish's that i have been used and still using'I personally love getting my nails done.-it add so much to my appearance that i usally can't stop looking at them everytime i get them done because it also bring out my feminist side which I’m very proud of.

Anyway you don’t have to get them done in the nail salon.you can easily paint them in your own home and still have a beautiful nails’it all  depends on how you polish your nails or what kind of nails Polish color you choose,because there are so many nail Polish brands out there for you to choose from,

Actually in store and online has the Cheapest to expensive's nails polishes that money can buy,from Walmart,Target, T.J. Maxx,Marshalls,sally beauty,Home Goods,Ross,etc 

As for me I’m just lover of  both expensive and cheap nails polish because I’m addicted to them,if you're nails polish lover than you will know exactly what i means by that,if you're not good for you sweetheart,because nails polish to me is like lollipop yeah laughing,my main issue with nail Polish is that I always want more kinda like the way I used to be with hair product,thank God I’m over that,technically now is just nails Polish’s obsession.

 Alright here are names of some cheap and expensive nail Polish that i used before for you to choose from,okay dokey right i like taking  pictures so you’re looking at some of the nails polishes images I took,I just wish I did not delete some of them,Alright again In order for you to understand this blog post so I divide it into two part,the names of the nails Polishes I really like using cheep and Expansive.

Anyway let’s start with these Cheap and Expensive Nail Polish’s March Madness.

Part One Expensive Nail Polishes 

Nail Paint Butter London $18.00 

Dior Couture Color Lacquer $25.00 

Smith & Cult $18.00 

ZOYA $18.00 

JIN SOON $18.00 

Part Two  Cheap Nail Polishes 

CIATE LONDON GELOLOGY/Mini Nail Polish
$7.00

OPI Nail Polish $9.00

Swatches $12.00 

COLOR CLUB MATTE NAIL LACQUER $6.00 

SALLY HANSEN MIRACLE GEL $10.00 

Candy Jack $7.50 

ILNP Dinner Party $10.00 

essie pinks & roses nail Polish $9.00

Now it time for some pictures,these are the photos I took while I was doing my natural nails.

Color Club nail polish, I got these beauties about 3 days ago,it is glitters mix with top Coat From the brand color club.
I actually got 3 different color,
Color Club blue glitters nail polish 
Color Club Gold Glitters nail Polish 
Color Club silver Glitters nail polish 
Color Club glitters Nail 
$7.00 each 

Color Club Nail Lacquer Wake Up Call, Dream On Collection, Gold with Blue Iridescent + Gold Glitter Color .5 fl oz (15 mL)




Nails Polish’s For DAYS 
Bye for now Soniachic95

Comments

  1. My daughters are crazy about all things beauty! They have so many nail polishes. I'll have to show them this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear polish very often but love to use it for special occasions. I love the glitters, so fun for a special night on the town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sparkles. That's my favorite kind of polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool photos. The sparkly ones are very atention grabbing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much sparkle, so much joy! And then that fierce green Color Club polish. Wow! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE the sparkle! It's so nice on it own of over a color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg all these colors, amazing!!!!! I love how sparkly they are, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)