DIY Hair Grow Oil with aloe Vera gel

Best way to boost your hair growth is using Diy aloe Vera gel oil,This hair grow oil treatment is wonderful actually incredible,alright I will be Explaining to you in my old blog post about aloe Vera gel benefit on NaturalHair so you can start growing your hair with 


to remove bald spot and also grow your hair back,then here In this new video I’m also going to be sharing with you how i was able to grow my natural hair back with this DIY Aloe Vera gel oil.Don’t forget to Incorporating scalp massage into your hair routine it is very essential for Afro hair grow,

Product used in tutorial 


1 cup Peanut oil 


3-4 small aloe Vera leaf 


6-7 dry Roses petals


Add 2 teaspoons of Eucalyptus oil or Lavender oil If needed.

Bye for now Curlsgirls,From SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. Aloe vera gel, wow! I used it for as a face mask but never for my fair. Amazing tips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the aloe vera benefits to our hair. I experienced hair loss and I used aloe vera from my mom's garden. I love the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I have literally all of this in my house - so I am totally going to try it out. Hopefully it provides a lot of benefits for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I we like to know more about this aloe vera gel,I am interested please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)