Wash n Go NaturalHair

Happy new year and happy last day of January 2022,alright this video is long due but I decided to post it anyway,my first time using Devacurl products on Camera.Let’s do this Wash n go together Kinky Coily Queens.

Can you believe it,I’m actually using the full set of Devacurl products.I have been wanting to try this product line forever.
Freshly wash NaturalHair 
My new favorite hair mask,
This product is rich in moisture 
Big NaturalHair don’t care 

Products Used tutorial.

Devacurl … LOW -POO ORIGINAL /Cleanse 

Devacurl….MELT INTO MOISTURE/matcha butter conditioning Mask 

Devacurl….B’ LEAVE-IN /  miracle curl plumper

Devacurl….WAVE MAKER /touchable Texture whip

RELATED VIDEOS 

 NaturalHair Chunky Twists with Devacurl FRIZZ FREE VOLUMIZING FOAM.

Bye for now Curlsgirls,From SoniaChic95 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)