Favorite Beauty Product

It’s is finally here,Throwback Thursday and I can't wait to share with you guys few of my favorite beauty products,continue reading to find out what is it.
#1.LoofahBar-A Natural Exfaliatar in Vegetable Glycerin Soap- Primal elements.This soap is not like regular normal everyday soaps,it moisturizer the skin and give it some glow like natural glow' it is a DryBar Soap not only does it moisture the skin texture it also exfoliate the skin too,no matter the weather the season we all need a natural glowing skin.

#2. TopCare Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer.kill more than 99.99% of germs with vitamin E. I think it has vitamin e oil in it but it doesn't say so.it just say vitamin E.but one thing I know for sure That i really love this hand sanitizer.it is advanced hand sanitizer gel and it does exactly what company said it will do,it moisturizer and kill 99.99% germs


#3. Vitamin E Moisturizing Skin Oil.this oil is everything to me,because I usually use it on my hair and skin/diy mixing.i call it my holy grai all in one Favorite beauty product.the amazing part about this vitamin e oil is that it is a whole lot of oil in this little bottle,which means saving and that's is a good plus. 

#4. Dermactin-TS-ILLUMINATING GOLD.Daily Facial Cleanse.it doesn't just clean the skin it also has little bit of glitters sparkling into it and that means a whole lot to me,the color is beautiful gold,on the bottle it says helps combat the appearance of wrinkles,fine lines and age spot.yay!that's the goodness for you there.

#5. CELESTIAL SMOOTH-GLOW SHIMMER Body Oil with Coconut Oil.Usually pretty girl like us like to glow our skin in the summer time but I will say this.this Shimmer glowing oil is not just for summer,you can use it whenever you want,I sometimes use it on my natural hair,if you're a youtuber and you do Videos on a daily basic you might just need it,whenever I'm making my YouTube videos I really like my skin to shine and glow naturally’so I usually use this glowing oil

#6. ECO STYLE -PROFESSIONAL STYLING GEL.ALCOHOL Free,No Flake,No Tack,No Anti-Itch and for All Hair Types Max the the hold 10. This gel work great on my hair,it is hard to find gel like this ESPS' don't get me wrong there's it a whole lot of gel out but this is my favorite of all the gel I have used, 

#7. Eboot Empty Mascara Tube with Eyelash Wand Cream Container Bottle-I store my castor oil into this container it is great bottle for mascara or something you can save your essential oils in for brow or eyelashes, 

#8.Broadway UITA-LIP Rosehip Oil Lip Gloss Reduces fine lines on Lips moisturizers and heals-contains Vitamin A- I purchased this lip gloss from the dollar general store,I actually don't use lip gloss because of my bad experience with some of them.but anyway this one is different,what I really love about this gloss is small amazing and the formula thickness is consistent.

Alright this is it for now,I hope it was helpful,happy March Madness Month plus throwback Thursday ladies.

Bye for now soniachic95 


Comments

  1. These all look like great products. I haven't heard of so many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love to try the loofah bar. How nice it would be to have an exfoliator and soap all in one. The empty mascara tubes with eyelash wand is a good item to have too. Perfect for applying virgin coconut oil to my eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get these products for my wife to try out, they're awesome...The body oil is a must try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouh these are all so fun! I've not come across any of these brands before, will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try these products, especially the vitamin E moisturizing skin oil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That facial cleanser looks great! Definitely need to look into it. Thanks for sharing your fav products at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These products are lovely. I would like to try the Body Oil with Coconut Oil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, so many different products here. That hair gel looks really interesting - and I love the body oil too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)