Natura ekos UCUUBA BODY BUTTER AND CREAM

Well first off,Let me just say that I'm glad you’re back for day two Beauty Products review’s and also taking the time to read this post,now let’s jump right into it.

DAY TWO : Natura Ekos UCUUBA 

Alright as you can see I got two different lotions here but the same brand,the main difference between the product you’re looking at is that one is thicker and the other is more on the creamy running side, (product One is Natura Ekos Ucuuba Restorative Body Butter

So I’m pretty much obsessed with natura Ekos product line, mainly the Ucuuba Restorative Body Butter is wonderful on dry skin,Actually because it keeps my skin hydrated all day and at the same time also repairing it,

Benefits:
Repairs extremely dry and rough skin for up to 48 hours of long lasting hydration,further more firming skin.


Natura Ekos Ucuuba ( Product two


Natura Ekos Ucuuba Restorative Body Lotion

This Natura ekos ucuuba body lotion keeps the skin intensely moisturizer for 24 hours,the mixture is lightweight non-greasy formula,and also has a delicately perfumed,

BENEFITS

Natura Ekos Ucuuba firming and repairing Lotion 

Repairs and moisturises intensely for 24 hours

Leaves skin soft and delicately scented

92% NATURAL ORIGIN 

lightweight Cream-and light texture

Immediate repair with fast absorption.

In 2000,the natura Ekos line was created.Made with 100%vegan and fair trade ingredients, the line invests in both biodiversity and the economic and social development of local communities.

In 2014,Natura Ekos became the largest and first publicly traded company to become B Corporation Certified joining hundreds of companies around the world that strive to benefit society and the planet.

Bye for now SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. You have the best recos ever...I will check Natura Ekos, I never heard of the brand, I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the benefits that this gives. I will check this out, I'm sure my mom will like this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try these and yes…. Good hydration is so important ;) Thank you for the honest review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so good to hear it is non-greasy - I always worry that these types of products would be. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)