Eu genia Natural Shea butter Review

Summer is just around the corner,so I will be sharing with you babes this 7 days series on skincare and also be reviewing these cheap and expensive products that I really like using,by the way happy April fools day,let’s start with our first skincare review /

DAY One- I bring you Eu’Genia Natural Shea butter,Just one little scoop of this Eu’Genia natural Shea butter will do the trick on your dry skin and if the dose is not enough just add little more so that you can enjoy the fragrance in this natural Shea butter.

Eu’Genia Natural Shea Butter 

I’m currently using Eu’Genia All Natural Shea Butter on my body but I prefer it on my dry cracked heels and hands’well I’m already seeing the magic happening.

What to expect after getting this product.

The packaging is gorgeous and after opening it you’re going to see this hard looking Shea butter and Never mind that’ because as soon as you scoop a bit of this Shea butter and apply it on your skin it usually just melt like butter 

In additionally one of the awesome part about the other Eu Genia natural Shea butter is that it helps with removing stretch marks from Pregnant woman’s-which is the everyday offering from Eu Genia all natural Shea butter .

Naa-Sakle Akuete, CEO and Founder of Eu’Genia Shea,was born in Washington DC by Ghanaian parents,received her MBA from Harvard University,and shea butter runs in the family.Inspired by her mother,

Ingredients: Shea Butter (90%), Shea Oil (6%), Moringa Oil (1.5%), Baobab Oil (1.5%), and Grapefruit/Lavender Essential Oil (1%)

Dermatologist Offering- 100% pure Shea butter.

You can find this product at QVC Target,Amazon,Pinterest,Walmart,etc.

Eu’Genia Natural Shea Butter Price : $60.00

larger size is 4x4x2 inches 

Bye for now SoniaChic95 

Comments

  1. I do love shea butter. It's so good for the skin and absorbs well and leaves skin soft and silky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hands always need moisturiser, so this sounds like a great, multiuse product. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a good one. I love shea butter! It makes my skin super soft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! Sounds like a good product to try esp for those with very dry skin...shea is so rich and nourishing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard a ton about the amazing benefits of shea butter, I am yet to try it but I will for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short hairstyles For Black Woman

30 NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONS

BIG CHOP OR TRANSITION (Hair)